Work in the beautiful ski-town of Wanaka – competitive pay, a great team, opportunity for overtime, a tool and relocation allowance AND you can celebrate your birthday with a paid day off!
Do you want secure employment, working on interesting projects with plenty of scope to learn?
Are you a qualified Joiner looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a busy, forward-thinking joinery company?
Wanaka Joinery are on the hunt for an A+ Joiner. We’re a reputable, customer focused business and we need another pair of helping hands to keep creating the quality custom kitchens and joinery we’re known for – check out some of the cool work we do at www.wanakajoinery.co.nz!
Why you should work for us?
- You’ll earn $28 – $35 per hour (depending on experience)
- We offer a $1,000 tool allowance
- If you’re relocating, we’ll help with any moving costs up to $1,000
- We’ll provide a company uniform
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid day off on us!
- Plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your career with the business.
- Beers, barbeques and an employer who looks after you – Jason is well known for being a ‘good sort’
Here’s what we need from you:
- A least 2-5 years’ experience working in the joinery industry and a good understanding of cabinet and joinery manufacturing
- Ability to work unsupervised and alongside other members of our team, under direction from our Production Manager
- Ability to read CAD drawings, an eye for detail, excellent installation skills, and a desire to produce all facets of joinery
- An excellent work ethic and pride in producing a quality product.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter, (with a photo of yourself) telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please note that applicants must be permitted to work permanently in NZ and
Not for you, but sounds like someone you know? We offer a $500 incentive for a successful referral (after referee has completed 3 months of steady employment).