This role is located in Marlborough
Bays Joinery is a customer focused business, that designs & builds award winning joinery for residential & commercial clients. We service the “Top of the South” region from a factory in Nelson. Due to continued growth, we are seeking another person to join our awesome team based in Marlborough.
If you are an efficient, experienced installer with more than 5 years joinery or cabinetmaking experience, then we would love to hear from you. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful outcome of projects, including kitchens, house lots of residential furniture, wardrobes and a variety of commercial work.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes required include:
- A positive attitude with problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, reliable and well organized.
- At least 5yrs joinery of cabinet making and installation experience and qualifications.
- Leadership qualities with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and take responsibility
All applicants should have NZ residency or a valid long term NZ Work Visa.
If you are looking for a challenging role and keen to work in a high performing team at a progressive locally owned company with great future prospects, then please send in your C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who meet the above criteria and make the shortlist will be contacted.