Cooper Webley are an award winning design and manufacturing company based in Nelson. Visit our website www.cooperwebley.co.nz to see how Cooper Webley has achieved over 50 years in business by its strong reputation and award winning achievements.
Due to an increase in the demand for Cooper Webley design services and joinery, we require an additional experienced kitchen designer to join our dynamic team.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is prepared to work a 40 hour week.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a strong knowledge/background in the kitchen design process.
- Are proficient at understanding our client’s joinery design requirements, and able to offer our clients a fantastic experience throughout the design/consultation journey.
- Excellent communication skills & well presented.
- Have proven industry knowledge with a strong sales background
- Experienced in CAD design & rendering
- Work well independently within a small friendly team.
- Can comply with company H & S Policy.
- Have an excellent eye for detail, surface selections & familiar with NKBA standards.
- Be part of an award-winning company where individual design and flair is encouraged.
- We offer an opportunity to work alongside a team of talented and passionate designers, including being led by Nelson’s only CDS qualified designer.
- Opportunity to work with the latest CAD (Cabinet Vision) and 3D rendering software.
- Work over 4 ½ days and have Friday afternoons off, giving you an extra long weekend.
Email email@example.com today for a full position description and application.