This is a production based role as a key part of our project management team.
The role reports to our operations team, with the roles supervisor being the Senior Contract Manager.
- Understanding/ Experience in solid timber joinery
- Understanding/ Experience in cabinetry and kitchen construction
- Familiar with timber window and door manufacture
- Experience in Cabinetry Software such as Cabinetvision or Microvellum or similar
- Good written communication and computer skills
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- A real interest in being part of a great team
- Be energized by unique and challenging projects – and have an interest in developing new production methodologies to meet project requirements
Roles and responsibilities
- The quality and delivery of joinery projects within our production requirements.
- Liaise with Clients and Site Representatives in collaboration with our Contract Managers
- Develop working drawings and CAM files for our CNC’s to produce Cabinetry and solid timber elements
- Work with designers to ensure construction of joinery is practical and fits within our methods within the workshop
- Produce material quantities and orders in an efficient and timely way to meet project demands
If you believe that this role is for you, please make contact:
Address: PO Box 128, Timaru 7940
Phone: 03 688 9149