The role reports to our operations team, with the roles supervisor being the Senior Contract Manager.
- Familiar with solid timber joinery
- Familiar with cabinetry and kitchen construction
- Familiar with timber window and door manufacture
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- A real interest in being part of a great team
- Be energized by unique and challenging projects – and have an interest in developing new production methodologies to meet project requirements
Roles and responsibilities,
- The quality and delivery of joinery projects within our production requirements.
- Liaise with Clients and Site Representatives in collaboration with our Contract Managers
- Champion the LJT culture and place a strong emphasis on H&S and Quality in leadership of our production staff
- Coach and develop apprentices
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop
- Report back where additional PPE, training, or policies are required for the ongoing management of our facility in a safe and proactive manner.
If you believe that this role is for you, please make contact:
Address: PO Box 128, Timaru 7940
Phone: 03 688 9149