About the business
Cutting Innovations are specialists in Commercial Interiors, Exhibition & Set Building and Promotional & Sculptural projects. We are an established company with a great reputation for producing quality, high end Joinery & other bespoke items. We have modern plant and equipment, take H&S seriously and are an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer
• Favourable rates of remuneration
• A fun and energetic team environment
• Ongoing training & development
• Varity of projects mostly bespoke
• The chance to become part of one of NZ’s foremost Commercial Fitout Companies working alongside a highly skilled team.
• Flexible hours to suit work life balance.
About the Role
This a factory-based role with the occasional requirement for site work. Cabinet Making involves assembly of components that have been prepared by our CNC machining team and fitting of hardware and accessories.
Skills & Experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer, and this position is suited to either gender. No experience is necessary as on job training will be provided. A practical, can-do attitude is essential along with a willingness to learn. An eye for detail and a passion to provide our customers with the best possible product would be ideal!
You must have the right to work & live in this location to apply for this job.
All enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org