High Quality Bespoke Joinery fit out on an Epic scale, it’s just so hard to convey the level of detail and scale of the joinery involved in this project. There were 7 containers of custom made joinery sent to the Queenstown site. All Joinery items had a high level of complexity, not just veneer and solid timber mouldings but also around a curved bar. Integration of metal work, lighting, Stone Veneer, Corten aged metal panels, are just a few materials that this project included Kingpin Queenstown exudes a luxury ski-lodge aesthetic inspired by its alpine surroundings. The 3000sqm complex features joinery across all aspects from:
- -King Sweets bar, Solid Ash Bar front, Curved timber veneer bulkhead, bespoke metal work back bar.
- -Sports bar, massive 16m long curved bar with solid Ash bar top mouldings, custom vaulted ceiling, curved metal overhead shelving units.
- -Winner vault, Solid _uted timber POS fronts, Oak veneer Joinery with Stone tops, impressive vaulted veneer archways.
- -Custom wine rack and whiskey room feature natural timber log bottle displays, detailed metal work.
- -Ski racks, custom veneer unts spanning the length of bowling alley.
- -Escape room, Customized veneer wall panels with Solid Ash custom mouldings, integrated book shelving and secret hidden doors. Oak Ceiling beams.
- -Karaoke rooms, Custom made Oak Doors, Faux rusty metal feature Bulkhead.
- -Custom Ball Bowl Racks , Outdoor Leaners and so on…..