Click here for more information
- The following Safety Checklist is designed to help you do a quick self-assessment of where you stand in terms of legal compliance.
- The questions asked cover the key areas that are critical to a compliant safety system.
- If you are able to answer most questions positively, we congratulate you. We do encourage you to tidy up the areas that are not answered positively. The Master Joiners Health & Safety Guide, will assist you in understanding what needs to be done in those areas.
- If most questions are answered negatively, the Master Joiners Health & Safety Guide outlines some simple solutions. Securo Ltd is also available to give practical help.
- We encourage all members to take a positive proactive approach to safety. The structure that a compliant safety system gives you will reduce risk in your workplace. A compliant safety system can often improve the business in unexpected ways, one of which is helping to improve communication and the flow of ideas within the business.