MASTER JOINERS CONFERENCE
MASTER JOINERS CONFERENCE 15 – 17 June 2017
Wairakei Resort, Taupo
The resort is set in geothermal grounds and is the largest international 4-star resort in the North Island, enjoying a wonderful historic and relaxing ambience. With a full and interesting programme and the unique offerings of Taupo and surrounds, this was another very successful conference!
- Conference Welcome and Annual General Meetings
- Caught up with the sponsors and the latest and greatest in the industry, while enjoying a buffet meal and refreshments at Taupo Twitter in the Trade Exhibits
- Great Plenary Speakers
- Partners’ Programme choices included Aratiatia floodgates, Huka Falls river cruise, Lava Glass sculpture garden and gallery, or walking the Craters of the Moon track. Lunch at Lava Gourmet Cafe.
FRIDAY EARLY EVENING
- Huka Prawn Park, with prawn fishing competitions, the Killer Prawn Hole-in-One –Challenge golf, and a full buffet sit down dinner in Riverside Restaurant. Rugby followers gathered afterwards in the Resort bar to watch the Lions game.
- Breakfast in the Trades where all were warmly welcomed.
- More great Speakers
Saturday activity options were;
Chris Jolly Outdoors scenic lake cruise to the famous Maori rock carvings and a relaxing lunch on board. Trout fishing from the cruise boat took place with quite some success!
Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park where the petrol heads got behind the wheel of a Formula Challenge race car and experienced the fun of driving on an international race track.
NZ Riverjet boats to the Hidden Valley to take in the geothermal wonderland that is Orakei Korako, with gushing geysers, hot springs, bubbling mud pools and the most amazing silica terraces. Lunch at the Mudcake Cafe.
Helicopter Tours – Taste of Taupo. They flew over Huka Falls, Craters of the Moon, and the lake to the Maori rock carvings on a glorious sunny day.
NZ MASTER JOINERS AWARDS DINNER
• We enjoyed a glass of bubbly and a delicious dinner in the Karapiti/Waikato Ballroom at Wairakei Resort.
• The exciting and prestigious Awards presentations took place
• Non-stop dancing to the magic and versatile music of The Live Wires!
15 (Thursday) - 17 (Saturday)
640 Wairakei Drive, Taupo